Showpass is a ticketing and event management software company. We empower venue and event organizers to create a rich, connected experience for their customers through next-generation technology. We combine cutting-edge software and hardware for seamless on- and offline sales, while delivering event management tools on the same integrated platform.
But what makes us different?
Showpass offers a unique platform for collaboration between the key groups that power events. From venues to organizers, to street teams, to event attendees, we are focused on bringing people together through the magic of live events. We also happen to be powered by a very talented team fostering innovation, creativity, and disruption. These pillars support the Showpass culture which is built on a love for events, and all things food. That’s what makes us the fastest-growing Canadian ticketing company.
THE LOCATION: Calgary, Alberta
- A unique and fun place to work – flexible hours and vacation policy, in-house chef, fully-stocked snack bar, fitness, and cell phone allowances, dog-friendly office with free parking
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Competitive Compensation
- A benefits package with a focus on health and wellness
Reporting to the Director of Product in Calgary AB, you will be responsible for understanding the entire Showpass product suite inside and out. You will be an expert when it comes to our product capabilities and limitations, and you will help maintain our internal and external knowledge base and support articles. You will work with sales and traditional marketing to create content that will aid in the sales process, and go to market strategies for new product launches.
- Work closely with product management to build content that will enable our sales and client success teams to bring new products/features to market
- Communicate the value of new products to the sales and client success teams and create collateral and documentation facilitate the selling and support process
- Create external collateral to educate users about our products and features and help drive adoption
- Own and maintain onboarding modules for new team members and provide assistance during onboarding process
- Create compelling content such as case studies, videos, website copy, blog posts, internal and external support documentation and in-app guides
- Own and create product content (e.g. data sheets, infographics, solution briefs, white papers, user guides, web tutorials, web content, presentations, internal documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, release announcements) to articulate the benefits of the product to the world.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Post secondary education in marketing or business or similar
- Graphic design experience with Adobe Creative Suite or similar is an asset
- Experience in technical writing and documentation is an asset
- Experience with Pendo, Amplitude is an asset
- Subject matter expertise in the event space is an asset
- Excellent written, verbal communication and copywriting skills
- Creative, critical thinking and willingness to approach problems in unconventional ways
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams in a positive way
- Excellent teamwork skills
Deadline to Apply: August 15th 2022